Saturday, September 25, 2010

Rude Crude and Socially Unacceptable....

Camping!

Hunkered down last night, sweet dreaming and suddenly awakened by the late arrival, our new neighbors...
Loud and louder I called them.
Grumbling, I got up to walk the path to the ladies room, and returned with a sour face to see if they got my intentions ( for the whole of our area). They didn't.
Kept on partying way past the quiet time.... 2 voices between them that one could hear from the hills or valleys...
Mind you, I don't mind a good time, or giggling, or fun.
Way past late night grins and giggles, we hunkered down and slept, finally in and out of their speech peppered F you's ( 31 in all by loud in less than 30 minutes- I didn't count louders) and all sorts of crass talk between them...

Until 6 am when they got up to whatever- off to the woods it sounded like, perhaps sharing urine with bears; who cares?
Note: the little bicycling kiddos and local infants are quieter and more respectful than these two "adults"...

Alas, we got up, showered and left the campground after (our) breakfast, but not quite before I deliberately set off my car alarm to which I pined, "Oops; my bad!" with a gleeful look as 'loud' came out of her tent like a shot, and it was well worth it... no matter how rude crude and socially camping unacceptable I can be...
Trustme

No comments: